Monday, September 17, 2007

A Whole New World, I Mean Blog

I hope that you all enjoy my new template! It only cost me two days of my life. I learned to write code so that I could make it, yes you heard right, I made it myself! I had been trying to just upload a pre-made template off of other websites, but I just couldn't get it to work right. The only one I could get to upload took away all of the About Me section and links. So I spent some time on some web geek's blogs and figured out how to make my own. Nick thinks I am a total dork! So here it is, enjoy!

7 comments:

Natalie Que said...

Nice, love it. I hear you, these blogs do take a ridiculous amount of time! My new template also cost me atleast two day of my life as well. It was really hard to find anything that actually worked and I didn't end up with several of the ones I wanted more because I couldn't get them to work. That is awesome that you figured it out yourself. Mine is a premade one and I will probably never be able to find the site again, it was the only one I could get to work out of I am not sure how many thousand I tried! Congrats, looks great!

Natalie Que said...

that's days of my life I mean

Nicole said...

I found the site that had your's on it, but I couldn't get it to work.

Kristine L. said...

I also tried to do it like a million times... yes, I tried to get a new template for the blog that I update twice a year. But I, unlike both of you, was unsuccessful. :(

Natalie Que said...

I was finally succesful! I don't know how but I finally got one to work for my new 2nd blog! Check it out, http://seoulsurvivor.blogspot.com

Ashleigh said...

A new look . . . again. I'm waiting for a day that I have about 4 hours to kill and then you'll see a new look at the hatch website.

Gaengy said...

wow nicole you made this yourself it looks great i love it!