As per Kristine's request, here are the family pictures, sorry for all of the slideshows, but photobucket will only let you do so many pictures in one slideshow. I hope it isn't too overwhelming to have all of these pictures going at once!
Hallie was so cooperative and did a great job doing what she is supposed to. Thank goodness we had one doing that as the other three children were not quite so cooperative!
I think Avery is ready to get a job as a child model, check out the attitude she is giving!
I can't believe Hayden's turned out this well, she had no interest in looking where she was supposed to, smiling, sitting still. The one with her finger in her mouth was a favorite pose of hers.
Hopefully someday Jaxton will forgive us for having his pants pulled up so high. By the time it was his turn he was cold and tired. The photographer just quickly snapped a bunch of pictures, there was no time for fussing with his clothes.
Is it too much to ask 4 kids under 6 to sit still, look in th same direction, smile, not pick his/her nose? Yeah, I guess it is. Also notice that we forgot to take Hayden's diaper off after her nap, and it started to leak in the middle of the pictures, nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I love the poses, it cracks me up. She could be right on the cover of Vogue. SOOOO cute!! I love how you did that in the format you did. Your blog is way cool
Thanks for going to all the work of posting all those pictures. You got some really good ones. I need some new photos for my shrine!
Love MOM
Your photos turned out so cute! You must be so happy with them.
What great photos. I love that you have pictures over the years like you do. What a gift!
You guys look awesome! I hardly recognized Aery! She has grown so much! Beautiful Family!!!!!
These pictures are soooo cute! The girls look adorable. For not cooperating, they sure turned out good!
Uh, you can onlu find a tree like that in Utah! At a park, no less!!
Post a Comment