Monday, October 15, 2007

Josh Groban


I have always kind of made fun of people who like Josh Groban. Well that isn't true. . . I don't know anyone who likes Josh Groban, I only know people who are FANATICS, by fanatics I mean they are kind of crazy. Well a lot of people have music on their blogs, and a lot of them have JG music on them, and so I have been listening, and I have to say that I think that I am becoming a fan. I am especially loving "February Song" thanks to David and "You Are Loved" thanks to Melissa. If I start driving all night to see him at a CD signing, sending him a Book of Mormon or bearing my testimony about him (actual things that I have personally witnessed), please stop me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh I fell over laughing about this blog. Yes, I was always stunned by the STALKER we know who had a thing for Josh Groban. I'm terrible because I used to walk out and have to use the restroom so I wouldn't have to hear it. I know ... I'm a BAD person!

I like his music but was almost turned off to listening to it simply because of the STALKER. I'm glad I didn't let that turn me away. He's got a fabulous voice that gives me goosebumps!

Natalie Que said...

That is absolutely hilarious!

Gaengy said...

You are really getting funny in your old age...maybe you really are a yellow!!

Kristine L. said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not you too!!!! He sounds like a lamb Nicole. A lamb. Maybe that Vicadin had a lasting effect on you...

Englishfam said...

Nicole can I just say thank you?! I am not the only one who isn't totally obsessed with Josh Groban. Ok I will give it to the guy, he can sing, but come on, let's not get crazy! Who sent him a Book of Mormon, and I also am dying to hear the story about the testimony being born about him! Too funny.