Avery was Belle. She on the other hand thought that she was posing for her mug shot, these are the best pictures that we got.
I don't know what her problem was. These were the two faces she was giving in all of the pictures. She looks so funny.
Here is the only semi-smile we could get out of her.
Hayden was a witch, and as I said to my mom, no costume would be required for her to be a witch, but we decided to dress her up anyway. She did not feel like cooperating for pictures at all. Hallie snapped this picture of me putting her cape back on for the 3rd time. She thought it was fun to wear for about 5 minutes and then she was done with it. The hat didn't even make it out of the house. She was sick of that after about 1 minute. Oh the joys of two year olds!
I finally did get one good picture as we were heading out to trick-or-treat.
Jaxton was an adorable little chili pepper. He slept through most of the trick-or treating. He was such a good boy.
Here we are on our way out.
The girls in action!
Afterwards they checked out their loot. Looks like a pretty good haul to me!

7 comments:
Darling costumes. I like taking the kids trick or treating. I went with my friend and neighbor and we just chatted as the kids made their way around.
The kids look so cute! And what an adorable little pepper!
What the!? That was so sweet Nicole, thank-you so much! You better either forget my password or not abuse it! Thanks again. I AM having a GREAT birthday by the way. The kids gave me their gifts this morning, the gift of sleeping in! Ben put a movie on for Laine and Gabe slept until 9:45!! It is 11:15 and I am still in my bathrobe.
The kids are ADORABLE in their costumes. What a fun neighborhood to put together a party! Where the heck is Nick's goatee?
Thanks again, I love you so much too!
Heart,
Nat
PS: We have had some bites on our house. 3 different people are interested and one couple is really serious and have come to see it twice. They can't get out of their loan until March 25th though, so we'll see. I am feeling a lot less stress about it, so that is good!
The kids costumes are great. I loved seeing all the little ones out trick or treating!
Way cute costumes, I can not believe how much Jax looks like Kristine...all we need is a sombrero...
Katie from Mom's account.
The kids are adorable, I had the same problem with my apples for achievement days, minus mine were not cooked long enough :( Loved the post for Nat, that was so sweet. Love you, Mom
Love the costumes Nicole! The chili pepper is so funny. What a fun Halloween!
p.s. I also loved the post for Nat, what a great sister she has!
Post a Comment