Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Guess They Look More Alike Than I Thought

When I took the pictures of Jaxton with the hat on, it reminded me of a picture of Hayden at about this age. So I pulled out pictures of each of the kids at about 4 months, and with their hair covered up, they do look a lot alike.

Hallie


Avery

Hayden

Jaxton

7 comments:

Mel said...

Wow that is amazing!!! I can't believe how much they look alike. Loved your comment on my blog... So funny about your hubby!! Does his mom still admit that she did that? Too funny.

Newman Family said...

Okay, wow..... Jaxton and Halllie look Identical. In fact before I started to read I thought it was him!! That's crazy!!!!
Meg

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine L. said...

See! This is exactly why I always get their baby pictures so confused! I swear you do too! What little cuties.

P.S. Ignore that erased comment... I accidently left a comment under my friends account! WHOOPS!

Natalie Que said...

Wow, they really do! That's great, so fun to see them all together at the same age.

We are having a good time here in Australia. Ben is in New Zealand for the day so I am all alone, driving around to houses.

We found one we like with a pool and trampline and cute little playhouse in the backyard, we are waiting to see if our application is approved. For it being such a fun-loving country there sure is a lot of red tape!

I am off to see it, wish me luck!

Gaengy said...

Yes I say Hallie and Jaxton are almost identical. Those were such cute pictures. I guess those Mortons genes are strong!

Melissa said...

Wow! That is crazy! It's a good thing Jax is a boy so you will be able to tell his and Hayden's pictures apart!!