Overheard at our house the other day:
Hallie: mom, can my Barbie wear a dress with her pants?
Me: (doing something else and not totally listening) no, probably not.
Hallie: I think she can.
Me: no, dresses don't really go with pants.
Hallie: well I think they do.
Me: okay, its your Barbie do whatever you want.
Hallie: (brings me her Barbie that she has dressed in the dress and pants) see I told you she could wear a dress and pants. You know, you should really listen to me because I know what I am talking about. I am really styley.
She was right, Barbie looks pretty good. Very styley.

4 comments:
That Hallie what a cutie. She has such a cute personality. I think she gets a kick out of herself like her grandpa! Barbie does look good!
Barbie looks way good, now Hallie can just dress me! So cute! Loved your dentist story. So funny. You Gildea girls are hilarious.
That's cute. Styly, I am going to have to remember that one...
can I get your address, since we are going to be family and all and we are already buddies throught the blog I would like to formally add you to my christmas card list.
my e-mil is dollmeg@hotmail.com
Post a Comment