Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks Honey!


This is just a shout out to my awesome husband. He finished his job early last week and so he has been home helping me today and all weekend. Saturday he cleaned all day. He did laundry, cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed. He even got the kids to the Ward Christmas party by himself. I had to be there early for choir practice.

Sunday I had a full day of giving the lesson in Relief Society, 2 choir practices and a choir concert. Nick got all 4 kids to church by himself, and then was home for a large part of the day by himself keeping the house clean and making dinner to top it all off.

Today he stayed home with Hayden, Avery and Jaxton while I got to spend the whole day with Hallie, volunteering in her classroom. It was a great day and it was great to do something different today and it was so fun to see Hallie in action in her class. The house was even still clean when I got home! Thanks Nick for such a great couple of days.

9 comments:

Amber said...

What a good guy!

Mel said...

You are so lucky!! It is hard to come by good men. Glad you got some time to yourself and that you had a fun day with Hallie!!

Englishfam said...

Our husbands do need a shout out every now and again don't they? Especially when the house is clean at the end of the day! Go Nick!!

Auntie Emmy said...

Aww that is so great of him. I know we come from a multiple broken home background and I am soo proud of him for turning it around and showing me that great marriages are out there. you guys are an awsome example to me. Love you

The Baker said...

isn't it great when you come home to a clean house....cleaned by your husband! That is my favorite!

Natalie Que said...

That's it, I am showing this post to Ben!

What did he make for dinner I am curious?

Gaengy said...

Way to go Nick! Should we have him do some training sessions with the guys over Christmas?

Anonymous said...

WOW. Where do you find them like that? What a good guy!

Melissa said...

He's the man!!!