For Hallie and Avery's birthdays, they wanted to get their ears pierced. We did it last week while my sisters were here. Hallie and Avery were very excited, until they sat in the chair, and then they both changed their minds.
Kristine and Katie had a fabulous time trying on the Hannah Montana hairpieces. Kristine's is especially classy!They love their pierced ears and can't wait until they can put on their new earings that they got for their birthdays. They both say that it was worth it. They look so cute!







7 comments:
I am laughing at their faces in the chairs. Kate has been asking about it and I told her what happens. I said when she is 8 she can get it done and she said no, I think I'll wait till I'm 12. She is nervous to have needles go in her ear. Atleast they did it with a little encouragement. What a fun outing.
Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to see all of you next week!!
(Jordan's Mom)
How fun! I wish my girls wanted to get their ears pierced. Emily says--NEVER, but maybe I can work on Abby!
Hilarious! I love their faces! Glad you had your camera for the occasion, wouldn't want to have missed it.
Ha ha, I that will be a memory of my life I never want to forget. Just remember 5 adults, 4 adults right there in one claire's store. Fun times had by all!
Glad we got to see the photos of the event since we did not make it in time. Loved the video Kristine took of it too! Avery was especially entertaining. I am glad they have not had any ear infections and stuff so they are happy with their decision. Hey Katie and Kristine loved the doos. Maybe you could try them out next week for the wedding. I have a couple I could loan you!
Great blog nicole - you are true blogging inspiration. See you at Teeniebugs wedding...
Post a Comment