All of our scissors and markers have been safely tucked away, because Hayden arrived home from her vacation last night. My dad brought her home in the back seat of his Porche. She had a great time visiting grandma and grandpa. Grandma says she was a very good girl. She has already tried on every dress up outfit that she owns this morning. I guess that is what she missed the most.
Getting her hair curled for church. Looks like grandma didn't make her put panties on her head though. (My mom used to make us put our panties on our heads after we put our curlers in so that our curlers wouldn't fall out. She also made us watch the Lawrence Welk show while we were getting our curlers in, because that is what she did when she was a little girl.)










7 comments:
It looks like Hayden had a great time!! You are lucky to have family close to you. I wonder if your mom would adopt us and then take her new grandchildren home for a week!!!
LOVE the new look! You are so amazing!
Haha, those are cute pics. I love the one with the glasses. She is a funny little button. Looks like grandma had fun! Who is next?
P.S. I think that I talked to Hayden everyday and she would always tell me about her pink "donit" that she got for sleeping all night long.
Cute post...The one with the wig was grandpas dredlocks from his Halloween costume, Hayden found it in the closet and kept putting it on so I took a picture. Doesnt she look cute in her curlers. There was no Lawrence Welk to watch though. I curled her hair twice and she loved it. She did not sleep in them though since we have late church so we skipped the panties on the head.
OOOOh, In and Out . . . I'm jealous! How fun take to just take a one-on-one vacation (for everyone involved). Cute pictures to capture the moments.
Oh little Hayden, she looks like she had such a great time. She is one funny little girl. I also got a huge kick out of the donits, all your kids can't get enough of hte donits. I wish I had had more grandma's like Mom.
That's funny that you thought she looked like me in that pic, I thought the same thing before I read that. Looks like she had fun! I'm bet you are glad to have her back. Cute new background, I really need to get going on my header, I just haven't had time.
Post a Comment