
After a LOT of prodding from my mom (just kidding mom, thanks for all of the support and for pushing me), I have finally started another blog. At Being Frugal Is Fabulous, I will be talking about what I have learned about getting the best deals, clipping coupons and getting things for free, without getting too overwhelmed. Check it out here or click on the little button over to the right.

10 comments:
I think you're going to end up on Oprah with this "Frugal is Fabulous" idea!
Yeah! I can't wait to check it out! What a great idea. I hope you will remember the little people when you get rich.
When I saw your last post I was totally thinking you should start another blog about it!
Oh I am so proud of you. You really got on the stick! I love your new button too! Really people take advantage of Nicoles expertise! I have saved so much money and I just want to put in a plug for the way it helps you build up a storage! It is so great. Thanks Nicole for all your hard work. Now go check it out and save yourself some bucks and have fun with it!!!
Awesome! Heading over to check it out...
This is so freaking cool! You go girl!
Wow, I had no idea you had such asperations! I am so proud! This is great. I am sad I probably won't be able to utlize much of it until we come home. Booooo! You can now be a member of our little club. Katie and I have a new club for people who want to dream big. I think that would be great if you ended up on Oprah. Can you tell her I want to cook for her and Katie wants to be a producer on her show? That would be great.
Very cute style!
megan announced to her friends the other day that she is going to be that coupon lady and its 100% because she read your blog. I promise.
This is dads frugal tip for the day...If you are considering a major online purchase, do a google search for promotion codes from that company. For example if you are looking for a new computer like I was, type in dell promotion codes on google and there are websights that keep track of promo codes and will give you a whole list. He just saved $300 off the purchase of a new computer he just ordered. Further tip, some companys will allow you to stack promo codes. Dell is one of those. He just used 3 promo codes on the computer he purchased this morning! He has used this for purchases with paypal, auto parts houses, and other online orders!
Did you see my comment about having trouble doing a post about your new blog? I want to have your button on it, like you do in this one, but it won't support the html.
Post a Comment