Creepy is definitely the right word... but it got me to read all the text at the bottom of the page. And I'm not sure I would have done so for the average carpet deodorizer ad.
Hey guys, Nick didn't leave the name of your blog so, thank goodness for google. By the way who are the Bowers? Awesome to see you guys on here. I will add you to my list! Stay in touch, Codee
We live in Northern California. We have been married 11 years. We have four great kids. Nick is a general contractor who is lucky enough to work for himself. Nicole is happy to be a stay at home mom and also gets to have fun creating fun, frilly things for her etsy shop.
9 comments:
That is just creepy. Do they really think that is going to get people to buy their product?
Yikes... I think they should fire their ad agency...
Was that really in a magazine? Freaky!!!
Eww... gross! I can smell that dog from my computer screen!
Okay that is freaky! I would never use that carpet service!
Creepy is definitely the right word... but it got me to read all the text at the bottom of the page. And I'm not sure I would have done so for the average carpet deodorizer ad.
Still.... Agreed on the heebie jeebie point.
That dog is giving me the Heebes. That mask is too much. Who thinks up this stuff?
I had to laugh at that. I think it's just cuz I have dogs and often wish I could do crazy things to them. I think maybe I need to get out more. HAHA
Hey guys,
Nick didn't leave the name of your blog so, thank goodness for google. By the way who are the Bowers? Awesome to see you guys on here. I will add you to my list! Stay in touch,
Codee
Post a Comment