Sorry I have been a crummy blogger lately. I haven't posted in quite a long time and the last few posts have been about coupons and creepy magazine ads. BORING. So here is a general update.
My new hobby, frugalisfab.blogspot.com is consuming my life, so that is great. Actually I think it will be a little less maintenance now that I am all set up. It is doing pretty well and I am really excited about it.
I am at my parents house and their computer moves at a snails pace. So, there will be no pictures on this post, I will save them all for when we get home. This is what we have been doing so far: my mom and I have been bargain shopping for hours on end, lots of swimming, because it was 111 degrees here yesterday (the pool felt like bath water it was so hot), and Hayden and I are sharing a bed and she threw up all over me and was up half of the night last night. So all in all a very good time so far.
Jaxton's birthday is on Saturday and I have not planned any birthday celebration yet. I think I am in denial. Do you think that if I just don't throw him a birthday party he can stay little forever?
So, look forward to a new post when I get home. It will include Jaxton's birthday celebrations, whatever they may be, and getting to see my grandpa and meet my new grandma (he is recently remarried). So, should be really exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The little monkey is going to be one?! I refuse to believe this. What's next? Walking?
ok first of all, how hard did i laugh when you reffered to strawberry cake as "barfy"? SO HARD. Good one nicole. I couldnt agree more.
Also i remember when jordan and kristine went to sacramento to meet jaxton after he was born. WAS THAT REALLY A YEAR AGO? Crazy.
And nothing sounds worse to me than being hot and covered in someone elses throw up. man, now that is barfy.
I hope you're back in time for Flashback Friday.
Don't think I've forgotten.
Glad you are having fun despite the heat and throw up!! I can't believe Jaxton is turning one. That is crazy.
From a mom whose baby just turned one I can tell you no matter what you do he is going to get bigger. Just be grateful he is taking his time. Remember even after he turns one he will still be your baby boy. Sorry to hear about Hayden, I cannot think so anything worse to wake up to.
How did I miss this? Have I really not checked blogs for 5 days? I know you love your comments but since I've talked to you on the phone about all of this, there is really nothing more to say.
Happy Birthday Jaxton! Do you care if I call you since you can't talk? Hope it is a good day!
Post a Comment