
This is Nick here, I am writing this note to say I am sorry to all of our loyal fans out there that look at this blog day in and day out with nothing to show for it. Nicole has decided that this blog does not matter any more. She just cant find a happy median between her new frugal blog and the family blog. So in conclusion I will try to convince her that it is necessary to update the blog. How else will I know what is happening with my wonderful family. Sorry Nicole for the outing of you. I hope I still have your love and affection.

16 comments:
All in favor of Nick becoming this blog's new content-manager/perma-blogger say "Aye."
It is necessary. How are we going to keep up with the wonderful Morton family? I miss hearing the cute stories of the kids. Seeing the new hairstyles. Just everything.
You should have heard Nick ragging on Nicole about this...I was on skype and said hey Nick could you rag on her while I am not listening!
Seriously though she is only one woman and has helped so many of us with the frugal blog! I have missed the posts so maybe you can take over and keep us informed! I am sure you will entertain us all!!
i must admit, i have been waiting to hear about another one of your FHE's......hilarious!
That is a great picture of you. I know, I'm a slacker. But do you want me to update this blog or make you dinner? Like my mom said, I AM only one woman.
I too have missed your family adventures. But I do understand that you are very busy. Your frugal blog keeps me entertained. I am anxiously awaiting all my freebies in the mail! Thanks for all the tips!
"Aye!"
True you are only one woman, but you are pretty amazing.....I too have been missing the latest happenings in your household.
You gotta have a healthy balance. I mean the last few blogs on this family blog have been about your frugal blog. Get the show on the road!
That is no excuse nicole. wait! are you going to even check this blogs comments? hee hee JUST KIDDIN!! great pic nick! you'r so goofy!
Ok, this is hilarious and seriously Nicole what the heck. We are sorry you got robbed...but what else do you have?
Thanks for the laugh Nick and the picture!
Aye! I think Nick would be able to keep us totally entertained!
AYE! I miss reading the fam updates, however I DO love the frugal blog too. So, Nick, how's the fam??
Oh sweet Nickie my boy, is there no end to your hilarity?
I say you just hi-jack the whole thing, right here right now. Just pry it from Nicole cold, dead fingers.
Nick, I happen to know that you have your own blog. I think Nicole has updated hers 6-8 times since you updated yours. Also Hayden is past the terrible twos now, so there is not as much to write about. She is done getting into things etc. So until Jaxton gets busy it may be a slow time. Dad out
Quoting from Spongebob:
"Aye, aye, Cap'n."
Post a Comment