Friday, September 12, 2008

Flashback Friday

I took these pictures so long ago that I think they qualify for Flashback Friday. These pictures are from my trip to my parent's house back on the 4th of July weekend.
Hayden LOVES grandpa. She is always asking "where's gampa?" She loves to follow him all around. They are pretty funny together. She was making him sing a song here.

My dad picked up these awesome capes for the kids in Mexico. They have led to hours of fun, fun, fun, with the kids chasing each other around, growling at each other and then running into walls and crying. Thanks dad!




He also got this really awesome mask for himself. Oh dad, you are one of a kind!

Hannah and my mom doing a really good job of putting Jaxton to sleep. You can't tell in the picture, but Jaxton is still awake, mom and Hannah, both asleep.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

It must be super fun to be around your dad. Those masks are quite.....scary!

Gaengy said...

Fun Blog! Did you change your colors and design? I like it!! Yea, dad is a funny one isn't he. I really don't think there is another one like him so I'm glad he is mine!! My mom told me when I married him, he would make life interesting. She wasn't kidding!!

Mel said...

Awesome pictures Nicole. I love how your mom and Hannah are asleep and Jaxon is just looking at them!

Kristine L. said...

I love those masks. Mostly just dad and Avery's... that one is freaking weird. I also loved Avery's pose in the picture... they are such posers!

AnneMarie said...

Love the masks! And I love your mom and Hannah sacked out!

Natalie Que said...

Those masks are hilarious. I'll have to remember to bring Dora and Nacho with us for more hours of fun at Christmas! Dad's mask is TOO much!

Anonymous said...

hey, long time no talk or see. so we'll have to try to get together while our girls are off track. give me a call to set it up sometime.

pop pop said...

Natalie, IF you forget your masks we will be in Mexico, for $200 each you can get your kids new ones. I was a little dissapointed in the masks, It seems the Mexicans are not really trying. The masks were made in China! Come on, its just a little fabric and plastic, you Mexicans get busy

Kristine L. said...

I am boycotting Frugal is Fab until we get a freaking update on your family! Don't neglect us!

RufflesAndFringe said...

Kristine,

That is so not fair. I got nothin. Nobody around here is doing anything interesting. Jaxton still isn't walking, Hallie and Avery are bored to tears because they are off track, and Hayden has been surprisingly dull lately. Mom does have some pretty awesome video footage from when we were visiting, but she is out of town. Wouldn't you rather have a thoughtful, interesting post then just me putting something up because I need to update?? There really is nothing new or exciting going on here.