This post is for Jaxton. Jaxton, I don't understand you. Why is that you think walking is TERRIFYING, but this is great fun?
The girls left a box of Frosted Flakes on the table the other day, and when we walked into the kitchen this is what we found. He climbed up on to a chair and then up onto the table. If only I could somehow attach Frosted Flakes to a string like the proverbial carrot on a string and get him to walk.

12 comments:
Also, I think this post can go in the file, "Proof that we are a white trash kind of family." If you come to our house on any random day, this is the outfit Jaxton is wearing until about 11:00.
I miss Nicole in the blogging world! I know you are working on your coupons but I miss your family posts! Come back Nicole!!! :) That is such a cute video of Jaxton!!! How do you get mad at that?
Wow. A post. It is a miracle!!!
If you watch the video with no sound, he looks an awful lot like a monkey. 1. the way he is sitting 2. eating scraps of food from who knows where 3. the look on his face when he keeps glancing up.
I miss that little guy.
Come on Peter Pan! It is time to grow up and WALK! It is like he is so close, but his feet are glued to the ground. Good luck.
So cute...scary though with him standing on the table. Glad when the weather turns so you guys quit shaving his head, I miss my little George Clooney!
It has got to be the age because Jill is always on the table. Jaxton looks like such a big boy with his buzzed head.
I spy with my little eye a buzz cut....just kidding he looks so cute with it. And embrace the white trash Nicole...embrace..
We liked Nick's commentary best of all.
Welcome back! That is too cute. I can't believe he will do that and it is scarier to him to walk! Kids are so funny! I also enjoyed Nick's commentary!
Nicole-
How are you? I found your blog from you sister's blog. Your family is so cute!!! I can't believe you little boy will stand on the table but not walk. Kids do some crazy things.
Jenni Lawrence (Spencer in High School)
Welcome back, we've missed you...
This is hilarious... and a little scary! I just picture him toppling off of there! He looks so grown up! He is such a cutie.
This is totally something my Avery would be doing...
Love your new blog colors. It looks great.
Thanks Janis! This is an old background that I made a long time ago. I just couldn't stand looking at the pink flowers anymore. This is much more my style.
Post a Comment