Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look What Jaxton Can Do



Yes Peter Pan is definitely growing up. He has been walking for a few days now, but I have not been able to capture it on film because this is still his preferred mode of transportation.

The doctor told me to be worried if he wasn't walking by 15 months. So just a few days short of 15 months, he finally decided to go for it. He is quite impressed with himself. Every time he starts walking, he has 5 people jumping up and down and cheering him on. We have been trying to give him all of the encouragement we can and it has finally paid off!

He thinks it is hilarious that he can walk. He usually laughs while he is walking like, "wow, can you believe I can do this? This is so amazing!"

8 comments:

Gaengy said...

Yea! He finally is on his way...I knew it wouldn't be long when I saw him a couple of weeks ago! He is growing up so fast. His hair grows fast too! Give him a love from grandma!!!

Kristine L. said...

That little boy is the cutest little boy ever. I just want to give him a squeeze! But he is growing up and I dont think he will like my kisses and squeezes very much once he starts to get older.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Yay for Jaxton! So, so cute....

Melissa said...

Yay for Jaxton!! Now he can keep up with the girls!

Anonymous said...

YaY!!! what a big boy!

Kate said...

Oh he is SO cute! Congrats little Peter Pan, we knew you could do it!

Natalie Que said...

Can't get the pic to pull up but that's great! Can't wait to see him!

Janis said...

I guess it's old news now, seeing as he was stealing cookies off the table at the baby shower. But still so cute to watch.

Yeah for Jaxton.