Friday, September 18, 2009

Avery's New Bangs



Avery decided she wanted bangs when I was cutting her hair last night. She had a bit of buyer's remorse at first, but then she couldn't stop staring at herself in the mirror and she loves them now.She kept getting out of bed last night because she said it was too hard not to look at herself in the mirror. She is 100% girl! I think they make her look much older.

6 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Avery looks EXACTLY like you in that second pic. Can we get a side by side of similar aged pics for proof, please?

Thanks for the update. Let's keep it going :)

Anonymous said...

Avery looks so cute. it does make her look older. i would like to see a side by side proof pic too.

Lisa said...

I agree she looks much older. She is so sweet!

Kristine L. said...

I think it is time to update again. And to make your blog public again. Thanks.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Whoa. A bunch of your posts just showed up on my reader... Is this blog going public? Cool!

Nicole said...

Yes, we are public again. Writing up a post right now!