Hayden is sick and not sleeping well. She is quite restless and keeps waking up crying. A few minutes ago she yelled for me. I went rushing in to see what was the matter and she was crying and said, "nobody likes me because I am just plain old Hayden."
Most children's nightmares consist of monsters, scary things in the dark or boogie men. In typical Hayden fashion, her worst nightmare is about not being popular.
Frist off, I am SO glad to see you posted once again! I miss your family blog! Second--those are the same kind of nightmares Autumn has, ones of not being popular. Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We live in Northern California. We have been married 11 years. We have four great kids. Nick is a general contractor who is lucky enough to work for himself. Nicole is happy to be a stay at home mom and also gets to have fun creating fun, frilly things for her etsy shop.
2 comments:
Frist off, I am SO glad to see you posted once again! I miss your family blog! Second--those are the same kind of nightmares Autumn has, ones of not being popular. Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awe, sweet little Hayden. Glad you are back posting! Yea!
Post a Comment