I found this note on my bed last night. It made me laugh and cry. I hope she never loses her awesome sense of humor and her amazing sensitivity. I am lucky to be her mom and I don't think I deserve all of the sweet things she said.
Mom
How are you. I am good congrats on finishing taxes. That must have been a hard job. If I were the mom I dont think I wold be able to pull this off. I am sorry about how you were really overwbeled. So what was the best part of your day? Mine was getting to carry all those texbooks home (being sarcastic). Bonus i get to carry them to school. :( I love you so much. You are the nicest person in the world. Also you always are all ears when i have a problem. I wish you were a girl in my class. you would probably be the nicest kid in my class. Can i ask you a question.... Can I have a phone? Lol just joking. My real question is what do you do if someone seems sad. Theres a kid in my class and knowbody likes him. I try to cheer himm up or say hi but he just walks away.Anyway i love you. Hope we can talkand wright again.
Yours truly
Hallie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hahahahaha... oh my gosh, she is the best.
And "lol"? She is NOT old enough to say that yet!!
Wow, what a sweet letter. I hope my girls are that nice when they are older. Gives me hope that kids can turn out good even with so much stuff going on all around them at school.
Love her
Post a Comment