We had a little scare last night. When Jaxton woke up from his nap last night he looked a little pale. I checked his heart rate and it was pretty high, probably in the low 200's(it was hard to count it was so fast). Anyways, so we kept checking it and after about a half and hour it came down. That is surprising because the doctor had told us that if it hasn't come down after 5 minutes, it probably won't come down on its own. We are thinking that it was high because Wednesday and Thursday night right after he had his medicine he started choking and through it all up, but the doctor told us not to give him another dose because an overdose could be lethal to him. Scary! Poor boy! I can't blame him for choking on it, I accidentally tasted one of his medicines the other day and it was awful! It was so strong it numbed my tongue, ick. And poor boy, he has to have that medicine 4 times a day. Anyways every time I have checked his heart rate since it has been okay, and it wasn't as high as it had been when he had episodes before. So he is doing good now, if we can just keep his medicine in him.
On a brighter note, we went for a walk this morning and after days of it being sooo hot, there was a nice breeze coming off of the lake. While we were looking for fish in the lake, a nice lady came by with her dog and asked the girls if they wanted to see something funny. She let her dog off of the leash and it jumped in the lake. It was the funniest dog paddle I have ever seen. This dog was a total spazz. She didn't just swim she liked the water so much that she was splashing herself on purpose as she swam. The girls were laughing so hard. Then the dog jumped out and splashed us all. Hallie and Avery liked that, but Hayden was not so happy about it. She loves to swim but she hates if water gets on her when she is not swimming, so weird!

3 comments:
Sorry about the scare...You have alot to deal with. I am glad you had a fun walk though. Funny about the dog, and yes Hayden hates to get wet or be wet! Good thing she will ride on the stoller like that! Looks like a fun day.
Love you MOM
I hope Jaxton continues to do well, that is so scary. I love your double stroller, that's hot. So fun that you are blogging now, it is a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. Josh and Jenny have an address too, it is fun to keep in touch with them www.stoppingforgas.blogspot.com. Michelle Hemple has one too if you want hers. Kari Redd's is www.hairylady.blogspot.com. There are probably a few others that you might know from mine too, I'll take a look. Give the kids a kiss for us!
That is so hard, poor little boy! Poor Mom too! Your story of the walk with the girls made my day! Especially love the "double" stroller. Way to be thrifty Nicole!! :)
Post a Comment