Here are some cute pictures of what Nick and the kids did on Labor Day. They all went down to Wacky's for a swim with Auntie Em. For those of you who don't know who Wacky is, that is Nick's mom. Lest you think that we are being disrespectful by calling her Wacky, she chose the name.
Relaxing and having fun!
Check out the look she is giving him!
Hallie looks like she is having a blast!!
Apparently I got Natalie's kids and she got mine, because mine are afraid of nothing!! That is Hayden the barely 2 year old. She just jumps in whether there is someone there to catch her or not. She loves going off of the diving board. I don't think I am very comfortable jumping off of the diving board, but she is fearless. She refuses to wear floaties. Thank goodness the kids inherited their dad's sense of adventure, because mom's is non-existent.
Meanwhile, I spent Labor Day laboring. I stayed home with baby Jax. So I spent the day folding laundry and staining the new entertainment center that Nick built. It looks great!

3 comments:
Looks like they had a fun day. Hayden is something else to watch. While we had the kids here we went swimming most days. She progressed so quickly with her swimming. At first I was so scared because the kid was like a fish! The entertainment center looks great!
MOM
Your girls are so cute and sweet. Too bad you had to split up, but I am glad little Jax was safe at home. Your entertainment center looks awesome!
Looks like you have a little Diva on your hands there... Hayden looks a little too natural just floating there in the pool...
Post a Comment