
The girls were bored the other day and I was expaining to them that they are so lucky to have a playroom full of toys to play with and that I didn't have a playroom when I was a their age. They just couldn't believe it. With big huge eyes of disbelief, Hallie said, "what did you do all day?" So I told them of the days of playing, house, city, hotel, Fisher & Todd radio show, dance party. etc., etc.. So they thought that Hotel sounded fun, so I explained what to do and these are the outfits that they came up with. Hallie was a "Russian Lady" and she dressed Avery and Hayden in her interpretation of what "Indian" people look like. I'm not sure she quite got the concept. At least she has twice as much imagination as I ever did.

Another "posing" picture!
4 comments:
Its fun to think back on all those fun times you girls had. I remember all the big productions and how you all promised you would clean up the mess. Glad the girls are using their imaginations. Hayden makes a good indian princess!
K-that is the cutest thing ever! So fun, those girls have so much spunk! Way fun, I wish Laine was there to be the Parisian Opera Singer...
Aww... they look so cute! They look like they have a lot of fun together! And I didn't know that you cut Hallie's hair off... It looks way cute! Such a little poser. :)
Hi, Nicole! Found your link on David & Jaycee's blog and just wanted to say hi. I don't think I've seen you since your oldest was just a baby. Crazy! You have a beautiful family. Hopefully we'll run into each other again one of these days! Take care.
Post a Comment