Isn't that the sweetest picture? Jaxton had his two month check up yesterday and despite his medication making him so sleepy that he doesn't have much of an appetite, he managed to weigh in at 12 lbs. 13 oz. and 24 3/4 ". Such a big boy!
He is just the sweetest baby. He loves to coo and talk to anyone who will listen. There is no sweeter sound than when babies first start talking. It is so exciting to hear their little voices. He just started laughing this week. It is so cute. He is getting big so fast, too fast!
He is already sleeping 10-12 hours at night. I am just so spoiled. We are so blessed that he is a part of our family. We just love this little guy!

7 comments:
What a sweetie! I miss him! Ok, enough of the new blog every five minutes. Could you please design me a fun, new one. I just redesigned mine only to find that Jordan's sister has the same one! How embarrassing right?! Ok, but seriously, could you just like email me a cute, fun one? Nothing too girly, just something fun. :) I mean, I am sure you have tons of spare time. It isn't like you have four little ones running wild. :)
10-12 hour nights . . . nothing to complain about! I love that only Hayden got ice-cream and that you stick to your guns.
blog looks good, how did you do the header, that is my next adventure...
I made it in a program called Dell Picture Studio, it came with my computer. You can make them in any kind of photo editing program, I think.
Wow... another update. This one is fun. :) Can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!
SO cute! How is he doing otherwise? We miss you guys!!
wow gone a week and everyone has a new look. i love it! it looks great! i have such talented girls! looking forward to next weekend so i can eat jaxton up!
Post a Comment