Sunday, September 9, 2007

Jaxton's Blessing Day

Today was Jaxton's blessing day. Nick gave Jaxton a beautiful blessing. Everyone came to our house afterwards for lunch. It was a great day with a lot of great family, great friends and great food. The highlight of Hayden's day was that we sang her favorite song in Sacrament Meeting, "Teach Me To Walk In the Light." All in all, it was pretty exciting!

The proud papa!


Jaxton looked so handsome in the outfit that Grandma Julie made, and Aunt Natalie let us borrow.


Sadly this is the best of the family pictures! We tried to make the kids take pictures before we fed them. Big mistake.

2 comments:

Gaengy said...

it was a great day. Nick did give Jaxton a beautiful blessing and all the girls looked great! I was sad to not hold the baby. As soon as I got there Nick said do you want to dress him and I had been coughing the whole morning in the car so I decided I better stay away from everyone. Jaxton is so adorable.

Natalie Que said...

Cute pics, everyone looks so nice. I will have to get a pic of Jax in the outfit and put one together with Gabe's I am glad that they were both blessed in the outfit, it makes it really special. He looks great! Wish we could have been there!