Nothing is better in the summertime than jumping on the trampoline in your panties and eating an ice cream cone!
Hayden loves ice cream, or ice-ice as she calls it. On this particular night Hallie and Avery got their dessert taken away and so she was the only one that got ice cream. She was lovin that!
Sadly summer is coming to an end! It was really cold here yesterday, just a reminder that winter is around the corner. Lucky for us Californians we still have about one more month of warmth, we have to soak it up!

3 comments:
I really am hoping that you have blocked the Homecoming date experience out of your mind because I did until Katie reminded me . . . it was the time Nat, me, Katie (and I think Kristine and Hannah) followed you on one of your dates for fun one night. Ahh, how lame we were, but we had fun I guess. Really hoping you did forget about that.
That's awesome..
I am so sad about winter! Boo winter! Hopefully mine will be cut short...!
No I think that was MORP(I haven't thought of that name in years, no wonder people think people from Utah are weird, there is nothing like that here in California). I HAD forgotten all about that until you reminded me. Anyways, I went to Homecoming with Carey Pusey, the boy with Downs Syndrome. That is what I thought you were talking about. It sure was memorable!!
Post a Comment