Friday, October 26, 2007

Avery's Lunch

Nick let Hayden and Avery make their own lunches today. My, my don't they look delicious?

Yes that is turkey, mustard, lettuce and what else, peaches.

Hayden's looks good too!

Yum,yum!

So if you would like to try the Avery Special, let me know, I'm sure Avery would be happy to make one for you, it was a big hit at our house.

4 comments:

Mel said...

SOOOOOOOOOO Funny! I remember making shakes with friends with all kinds of weird things! It's so funny to think back and how kids imaginations run wild! So cute. Tell her I would like one, just send it in the mail to utah and I will share with Aunt Nat :)

Anonymous said...

One of my friends had a night where they used no silverware or plates. She lined the table with plastic and made spaghetti and placed it on the table. It was super messy but the kids had an absolute blast. I just think it's neat to be creative like this and let the kids have fun!

Gaengy said...

cute idea...some future food establishment owners in the making! Tell Avery to hold one for grandma!

Natalie Que said...

Yum! Sounds delish! Those girls and their hairbrained ideas...