Too much. This weekend Nick and I dropped the kiddos off at my mom's house and headed down to L.A. for Nick's cousin Joy's wedding. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. We had so much fun. She had a photo booth at the wedding, isn't that the funnest idea? (You can imagine how fun all of the drunk people thought it was if we sober people had this much fun!!) Nick and I did the photo booth first and then we thought we would try and get Nick, me, Emily(Nick's sister), Tyler and Jammie(Nick's brother and sister-in-law) all into the photo booth. None of us are exactly petite people. We were laughing so hard we couldn't even try and pose. I will post more pic's of the wedding
if Emily ever emails them to me (hint, hint Em.)


Emily got squished out of all but the first picture


I think I have only done the photo booth once when I was about 11 with Kelly Dockendorf at the University Mall, I was a bit out of practice, I forgot to look at the camera, eventhough the last thing the lady said to me before we went in was, don't look at the screen, look at the camera.

Nick with Tyler, Emily and his cousins Freddy and Andy. This was so fun!
4 comments:
That's awesome, love it. I was laughing looking at the pics, good times. Nicole you look so pretty. I love your shirt and necklace!
The pics were great and Nicole did look so cute in her dress! I am glad you decided to go! You deserved a break!
Love MOM
I love Photo Booths. Shannon Bybee and I used to get pictures at Univeristy Mall everytime we went and I think most of the time we went to the mall with pictures as the only thing on the adgenda. The laughter on your faces is really priceless! I have to agree with the above . . . you do look cute. I love the curly hair.
This is just too funny. You and Nick look GREAT!
Post a Comment