What a handsome couple! If you are looking for a rediculous way to waste a little time you can Simpsonize yourself. Nick and I had fun doing it. Here is the link: http://simpsonizeme.com/# Sorry to those of you who hate the Simpson's. I don't watch the Simpson's but I thought it was fun to see myself as a cartoon.
This is really sad but the Simpsonized me has much better hair than I do, I wish my hair looked that good. I have been trying to figure out what to do with it for the last year and a half and it is really driving me crazy.

2 comments:
Can't wait to see how dad and I will look simpsonized! I think your hair looks better in real life than in the cartoon! I know what you mean though when you are trying to grow it out!
Nice, we'll have to give it a try. Way fun.
Post a Comment