I love sneaking in my kid's room's when they are sleeping and taking pictures of them. They just look so peaceful and sweet. Jaxton is such a sweetheart. He was four months old yesterday. I can't believe he is that big already. I took him to the doctor today and his height was that of the average 8 month old. I guess he will hold his own against his sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so sad! I am missing all his the growing up! I can't wait to finally meet this little guy at Christmas!
No there is NOTHING sweeter than a sleeping baby!
A sleeping baby BOY is the sweetest! I'm sure you've figured out by now that Mom's and their sons have a very special bond. Isn't it the greatest?! I can't believe you have 4 kids! Last I remember, there were only 2. I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment