This poor boy. I was trying to pay bills and so I gave Jaxton some of the Barbie's the girls left on the floor. He was playing quite contently with them and then he was getting really tired, and just couldn't take it anymore. I gave him his pacifier and Hayden's pink blankey, which was also left on the floor, and he just went right to sleep. I hope he won't be permanently scarred from playing with Barbie's and using a pink blankey, but he does look so peaceful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's what he gets with 3 older sisters. He will never remember and he looks as happy as a clam :)
This reminds me of the little boy I had in nursery that always wanted the pink crayon and then the purple. I used to get such a kick out of it. He didn't really have a chance with 3 sisters. Ansen says there's not a lot of point in having a boy now because he's sure he'll have painted toe nails and love dress-up.
That's cute. I like his jammies, they are very styley.
Post a Comment