Wednesday, November 7, 2007

When 2 Year Olds Dress Themselves




It is so fun when your kids start doing things for themselves. It is really difficult to keep clothes on this kid lately. If her shirt gets slightly wet, which is quite often, she strips everything off. This is what Hayden dressed herself in the other day. Yes, that is a sweater that she is wearing as pants. I don't know how she even got the turtleneck on herself, they can be a little tricky. She did not want to change into pants, she insisted that her sweater pants were just fine.

6 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Haha... what a funny little button. She will learn to leave her clothes on when she gets freezing. Maybe she needs to spend a little time with Aunty Kristine in Utah... then she will learn!

Natalie Que said...

That girl!!! She is too funny!

Mel said...

Wow that cracks me up!! Kate is the same way, she comes out in these getups and most of the time I don't care but sometimes if we are going somewhere I make her change! So cute!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot. How funny that she's got such a little personality already. Such a miracle to watch all of these things!

Amber said...

Hi Nicole, I'v been thinking about you guys. I'm glad to see you have a blog. I love this picture. How did she get on the car with her legs stuck together?

Englishfam said...

Great outfit! It must be a girl thing because Carter could care less what he wears. If it's laid out, he will wear it. Unless he can be naked, he would choose that anyday!
p.s. the Maroon 5 concert looks so fun! Front row, I'm jealous! I have actually seen them in concert too, with Jon Mayer. I wasn't really expecting anything from them because I only knew a few songs at the time, but I thought the lead singer sounded just as good live as he did on the radio.