I haven't posted much about Avery. Maybe that is because she is my easiest kid and the least likely to be in trouble. Most of the time she is very pleasant and does what she is supposed to. She is such a delight in our family. Here is a bit of what she has been up to lately.
Avery shares a room with Jaxton. It was a struggle to come up with some kind of design that would accommodate a boy and a girl. When I was pregnant I found this cute bedding that has a lot of yellow in it and I thought it would match our baby bedding pretty well. She was really disappointed because she wanted a red room, I told her maybe someday. We bought paint for their room last Memorial Day, but have not had the time/desire to paint their room. We finally had time to paint their room this last week. Avery loves it and is so excited for people to come over so she can show them her new room.
It is nice that they share a room because they have such a special relationship. She loves him and plays with him and talks to him and he loves her back! She doesn't like to share him and she usually is the one who is holding him. She takes really good care of him. It is really sweet to see her take such loving care of him.

4 comments:
The room looks great! What a sweetheart Avery is to her brother. Sounds like she is a great helper. I am sure as he grows she will even be more help. I know my girls can get Isaac to do things in a nicer way sometimes than me (like today when Abby got him in his coat, hat and mittens to walk the girls to school...) Gotta love the mothering instinct of our little ones!
That's such a sweet post. One thing that I also love about Avery is when she just comes up randomly and sits on your lap and looks up at you with those eyes and just says, "Katie, I love you." It's so sweet, Kristine and I were actually just talking about that. I feel so sad that they are all growing up, I want them to stay small forever!
I also love Avery when she gets a sweet look in her eye and then rams you into the wall. That was tender. Just kidding, that was a long time ago, she has changed into a much sweeter child. I wish that I could see her more often! Tell her that her aunty says hello and that I miss her. Grandma also sends her love.
P.S. The Room looks great!
Love,
Kristine and Gaengy
Also, I commented on your last post, just in case you don't go back and read those...
I just got to see your mom and Kristine. They came to my mom's while I was there. It was good to see them. I love their room! Great color choices for boy and girl and Avery's bedding is way cute. Where did you get it? What ever happened with your hair?
Post a Comment