Here we are playing. I had such a hard time using the controller. During the trivia game I kept buzzing in when I didn't know the answer by accident. I think my final score was -1800. Go me!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
New Years!
We spent New Years Eve at our house. Poor little Avery was so sick all day, we almost canceled our plans. She was as pale as a ghost. But we had some friends over for games and yummy food. Our friends brought their Wii. It was so much fun and it would be so fun to have one of our own, maybe next year! It was such a workout. We bowled, boxed and played a trivia game.

Here we are playing. I had such a hard time using the controller. During the trivia game I kept buzzing in when I didn't know the answer by accident. I think my final score was -1800. Go me!
Then we played Pictionary. The girls team won, as usual, all though, the boys say we cheated. Poor sports!
Here we are playing. I had such a hard time using the controller. During the trivia game I kept buzzing in when I didn't know the answer by accident. I think my final score was -1800. Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We got a WII this year for Christmas! I love it. I will never go to a dirty bowling alley again!!
Sounds like so much fun!
I kicked everyone's trash in boxing. Oh and those wedding pics are freakin awesome. How aold was Nick? 11???!!!!
Post a Comment