So last but not least, everyone in our house has been sick, except me. We have had the stomach flu, colds and now we are on coughs. Poor little Jaxton couldn't hardly breathe last night because his chest is so full of phlegm, he started coughing and couldn't catch his breath, it scared me to death!
I have had many sleepless nights taking care of everyone, but I am still alive. That is why it has taken me so long to get this all posted. I finally have a little time because Nick is finally all better so he can help me out. Hayden and Jax are the only ones that are still sick, Hayden is feeling better, but she is still not 100%. Jaxton feels awful and looks miserable. He sounds like a little kitty purring. Hopefully I can manage to stay well and everyone else too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So not fun to have sick kids!!! I hope you continue to be healthy!
Post a Comment