I know that I have been a really crummy blogger lately, but I have been really busy. This is the first of many posts to come that will catch you all up on what has been happening around here. So check back as there will be much more to come.
It was Hallie's birthday yesterday. She is now a big, grown up seven year old! Avery's birthday is March 7th, so we always have one family party to celebrate both of their birthdays. Most of my family was in town this last weekend (you will find out why in another post, stay tuned! I am sure you are all on the edge of your seats, but you will just have to be patient) so we had their party this weekend. Here are some pictures from the party.
Hallie opening her High School Musical 2 CD, she was very excited about it.

5 comments:
Wondering where you were!! It's not like you. Can't wait for your next blog to find out why.
Meg
How did you get your whole family in town? Awesome. What a fun bash. I want to see your cute hair!!
I know why already of course. Fun pics, wish we could have been there!
How fun that you can celebrate the two older girls birthdays together.....that would be ideal to me!
Looks like you had so much fun with your family. How nice that everyone could get together like that! I can't wait to experience that soon too!
Post a Comment