Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jaxton

Jaxton, chillin and watching TV with daddy.

Jaxton had an appointment with his cardiologist today and everything is looking really good. His His heart sounded good, his EKG looked good and he is growing adequately. He is a little on the thin side, but he is growing, so the doctor is happy with that. Jaxton will see the cardiologist in about four months and if he hasn't had any incidents of SVT, the doctor will take him off of one of his medications. Yeay!


In other news, Jaxton is now FINALLY eating solid foods and loving them. He was a slow starter, but he has caught up pretty fast. You can't really tell from this picture, but he loves all of the food and is a pretty good eater.


He is also loving his push car he got for Christmas from his aunties. This is his favorite kind of activity, one where someone pushes him around. He just loves to be held by mom or one of his sisters, especially Avery. He doesn't have much interest in learning to crawl or walk. He much prefers to be held and snuggled. He only plays by himself for brief moments at a time. If I set him down by my feet, he is like a little monkey clinging onto my legs. He plays with his toys with one hand and holds onto me with the other. But that is okay. I am enjoying having a baby that wants to snuggle with me. And it is about time someone likes me better. After 3 daddies girls, it is nice that I have a momma's boy.


In final Jaxton news, in honor of the upcoming summer, we gave him a haircut. Nick loves his little buzz cut. I am not quite sure about it. I think I prefer it long. He just looks to grown up with the buzz cut. This boy is just growing up way too fast!

9 comments:

Gaengy said...

Oh I vote for the longer hair! The buzz is cute though. Looking forward to snuggling with him in a couple of days!

Anne said...

He is so cute and I'm so glad he's doing well! I love the haircut. Is it just me, or does he look like he could be Hayden's twin?

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen you guys for awile. he is getting so big. maybe while the girls are off track, they can play. we need to go out soon now that our family is finally feeling better.

Lisa said...

He is adorable! I am so glad his health is good. What a blessing. He is cute whatever you do with his hair!

Mel said...

Yeah for Jaxton. I love his buzz. I always buzz my kids heads in the spring/summer. It's easier to not do! He's darling.

Kate said...

Ok, that is the cutest post EVER! He is getting so big, can you please tell him to stay small because if he doesn't Kristine and I are not going to fight over him anymore. Just give him something to think about. And I love the Buzz. SO CUTE!

Englishfam said...

I vote for the buzz cut! So cute!

Kate said...

Ok we get it, he got a haircut. Has nothing new happened in the last 2 weeks. Come on Nicole...

Millar said...

Your kids are so cute! I love looking at your blog. Hey, Tricia has a blog too.

marcandtriciacrosby.blogspot.com