Jaxton is getting so wiggly. He is still not crawling, this would require that he be put down for more than five minutes, and he is not okay with that. But the whole time I hold him is all over the place. He is getting like this while he sleeps also. I find him in the most interesting places when I wake him up from his naps (poor younger siblings don't ever get uninterrupted naps) he is always in funny positions. This is how I found him yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
And a cute little guy I might add.
What a cute family you have Nicole.
What a cutie! Maybe he'll prefer the floor when he's a toddler to sleeping in his bed, too. Such cute pictures.
So precious, makes me want to pick him up and give him a cuddle
He is the cutest thing...I love how excited he gets when we talk on the computer!
Oh he is so sweet! I just want him to stay little!
What a little doll.
Post a Comment