Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a very busy day for Hayden. Here are a FEW of the many things on her To-Do list for today:

1. Give Jaxton a ride on her bike, he loved it!
2. Turn on and then leave every light on in the house.
3. Throw a temper tantrum about wanting her toe nails painted, even though they were painted yesterday.
4. Give Jaxton a haircut, luckily he is a boy so the damage wasn't too bad.
5. Invent a new game called "Jump off of the table."
6. Lock herself in the bathroom so she can eat all of the toothpaste.
7. Throw a temper tantrum about not getting any dessert.
8. Wear every article of clothing that she owns and that is still clean. Eventually she ran out of clean clothes and then she went for Avery's clothes. She usually wears 4-5 outfits a day, minimum. If she spills a little water on her shirt, this requires her to change her whole outfit, down to the panties. Here is what her bedroom floor looked like by the end of the day. This is just her bedroom. There were also miscellaneous articles of clothing left in the bathroom, playroom and my bedroom. She must think I like to do laundry or something.

5 comments:

Gaengy said...

Oh boy, and I thought she was getting better. Guess she was just trying to impress grandma a couple of weeks ago! That must be how you are getting so skinny though running around after her! Good thing she is so cute!

Sheri said...

I totally feel your pain! When Olivia was the same age as Hayden she changed her clothes all the time---it wore me out!!! She is getting better but still changes her clothes more than I would like. Hayden is sooooo adorable and I enjoyed her to do list!

Kristine L. said...

Well look on the bright side... at least she is sharing her bike with her brother. I bet that won't last long... so enjoy it while it lasts!

Natalie Que said...

Hilarious! That girl! I love this list, it's a keeper. Gabe is getting there. We will have to put together some kind of contest to see who is more of a destroyer and terror. Gabe started out as a lightweight, but he is getting there fast. Under the toutalage of Hayden, he really could be a contender.

Melissa said...

Hopefully what they say "what goes around, comes around" and Hayden will someday have a little one JUST like her!! She's adorable and your kids will treasure your blog! You do such an awesome job!!