Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peter Pan Learns to Crawl

Jaxton has finally decided to do just a bit of growing up and has learned to crawl. He limits his crawling to times that he sees something that he really wants. And he will not usually crawl to me, but just lays on the ground like a beached whale and screams at me to come get him. He is such a momma's boy. But at least he is finally a little mobile. He still hates standing and he feels like he is having a near death experience if he is left alone holding onto something. But at least we have progress.


7 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I love your calling him Peter Pan! He is such a cutie!

Melissa said...

Yay! It took Jaxon awhile to learn things like that and my excuse was always that he was too cool to care. Now I can't keep theat kid near me. i am sure you count it as a blessing when #4 isn't running away from you yet!!

Gaengy said...

So cute, once he decided to go he can go fast. He saw something he wanted while he was here and boy he went for it! He is such a love bug!! I loved how he cuddled grandma on his visit!

Kristine L. said...

Hooray! He is finally growing up! Too bad that little bum will always be miniature. It will be something that he can remember his youth by.

Natalie Que said...

He is so cute! I love that little happy dance babies do when they sit like that. Glad to see little Peter is growing up!

Kate said...

It's about time that little guy got a move on! He is SO cute! Love it!

Gibson Family said...

Way to go Jaxon. I love his victory dance at the end. In fact that is the same way Jill dances.