As much as I protested and as much as Jaxton seems willing to comply, it seems like my baby boy is growing up! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, how much our lives have been blessed by his presence in our home and how much I love the little guy. Here are a million pictures of his first year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Oh my gosh! I seriously can't believe he is 1 already. He is already looking all grown up in those last couple of pictures. And I am totally loving his hair! But stay little you little stinker!
What a fun slide show! I couldn't believe how much he looked like Hayden in some of the pictures! He is such a doll. So cute and such a cuddle bug! Happy 1st birthday Jaxton!
Happy Birthday Jaxton!! I love the pictures, especially the one of him in the bath with the mohawk!
I totally see Hayden in him too. (Which I had never seen before.)
Happy birthday, Jaxton!
Jaxton---Cosette says Happy Birthday to my future husband!!
So cute! And what are these teeth he is sporting? I just always imagine him with just gums and being carried everywhere... what's next? Walking?
You did it Jaxton your one. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! Sorry, we were out of town and just got back. Hope his day was great, he is so cute!
i knew i liked you, so far you are the only other lds person that agrees with me on this (the test thing) thanks for making me feel better!
Wow! Time does fly! Love all the photos of him!!
He is such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday (LATE) Jaxton! I am totally loving his hair, too, by the way!
Post a Comment