If you didn't already know this, I think Hallie is the funniest most creative girl. She never ceases to amaze me with her productions and ideas. She especially amazes me because I have no creative gene. She doesn't have any great example to follow here, she just comes up with this stuff on her own.
She was in charge of
FHE tonight, and she choreographed a
reenactment of Jesus' birth. There was a set, costumes, and she narrated everything while directing and staring in the show.

Avery was playing Mary and Hallie was playing Joseph. I told Hallie to smile for the picture and she looked at me like "you just do not get it mom," and she said "Um, I'm Joseph." I guess she figures Joseph didn't do much smiling. You can really see her creativity here. She took the tricycle and attached my
exercise bands for the donkey. She is using the hooded towels for costumes, notice that Avery's is pink and hers is blue. She thought of EVERYTHING. The pillows in the background represent the sheep. There is one purple sheep because Hayden FLIPPED out when they tried to take her pillowcase off.

Hallie had to play multiple parts, here she is holding the star. I don't know how she even remembered that we own a yardstick, but she dug it out so that the star could be shining in the sky.
Jaxton really was not happy with Hallie holding the star, he thought it looked like the best, most exciting toy he had ever seen, and was obsessed with it for the rest of the night.


Here they are playing multiple parts again. In this picture they are the shepherds. Hayden is the angel. (Thank you McDonald family for the costume, who knew that a fairy costume would be perfect for a Nativity
reenactment!)

Hallie kept trying to give Hayden directions. She would say, "okay angel, now you go over here and say . . ." Hayden would just
scream back "CALL ME ANDI." I have no idea why. But, throughout the entire production she insisted on being called Andi.

The joyous occasion.
Jaxton's toy basket made a perfect manger, (she even set it on top of a
bar stool, so it did kind of look like a manger), and one of Nick's work towels worked out nicely for the
swaddling clothes.

In case you missed it,
this was the funniest FHE.
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard. this is hilarious. i love your kids.
how do you not just laugh right at her? i mean its HILARIOUS. but i dont think she would think that was hilarious since shes dead serious. its so sweet and cute. i love it.
I LOVE it!! She is so creative and funny! I am laughing so hard---she is the best!
That Hallie is amazing! I love the star on the yardstick idea. Quite ingenious!
The funniest picture is of her not smiling because "she is Joseph"!! haha That cracks me up! You have another Natalie on your hands, always thinking up a fun idea.
I love how creative she is! This is awesome!
I am seriously at my desk laughing out loud right now. Honestly, I think Hallie is going to go places, that girl has more creativity than anyone I know. And tell little Andi that she needs to be more reverent at FHE!
That was beautiful. Hallie you are amazing she thought of everything right down to the sheep on the ground and the star in the sky, I would have loved to see it in person.
HILARIOUS! She is so funny. She reminds me a little of me, I used Mom's yardstick for several of my projects... What the girl won't think up next.
I can't remember what the funniest FHE was, I need to go back and click on it.
Glad you had a funny night, wish I were there!
What an amazing kid! I am so glad you posted this. Yes she reminds me of one of my own! I loved it!
Post a Comment