Friday, August 22, 2008

THIS IS HOW WE ROLL!

So a few months ago Nicole bought a swing for Jaxton. The Girls bugged me for months to put up this swing. I wanted to build this elaborate swing set. Being a contractor they expect nothing less. Any way it was last winter and I had this great idea to put the swing up in the garage. I felt it was a brilliant idea. They could swing and and Nicole did not have to worry about them because they were locked in the garage. After putting up the one swing I found this other swing at Home Depot and got it so that all the kids could swing. They love having it. It is great when I am outside doing yard work or doing something in the garage they can hang out with me and I am not worried about them running too far from the house, mainly Hayden. Every once in awhile our neighbor from two houses down and across the street will come over with Hayden in hand and say she was ringing there door bell non stop. She is such a peach. Back to the swing in the garage, I think the next addition to the swings will be a couch on the porch, that way Nicole and I will have something to do while the kids swing. A nice cup of lemonade and a sweet couch to sit and relax on. I'm out.

Jaxton is always having a good time.



My favorite part of the picture is the fact that Hayden had just bit the dust while Hallie was pushing here on her bike and has blood all over her lip.



Avery and her famous smile.




And finally here is Nicole and I sitting on our couch together. The good times that we have shared here. Look, little Hayden is in the back ground bringing us our fresh squeezed lemonade.

12 comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

Editorial comment: That swing was bought for Hayden when she was a baby. And it wasn't a few months ago, but more like a few years ago. I bought it for her first birthday. She is now 3.

Hilarious as always. Keep up the good work.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Oh yeah. Nick at the helm is definitely going to give us some good reads.

Anne said...

Nick, you can't be outdone now. Keep it coming. I want a picture of YOU on the sidebar. And maybe less flowers... a picture of a toilet or perhaps one of your half-naked pictures may be more appropriate.

Gaengy said...

Anne, if the half naked pictures are up for a vote put me down as a no.

Mel said...

Nick you are hilarious!!! That was an AWESOME post, I am still laughing :)

Gibson Family said...

Seriously were did you find the creep old people picture (unless that is family then they are sooo cute). Way to take over the family blog Nick.

Melissa said...

2 thumbs up for Nick! And better late than never on the swing. And I hate to say, but you guys don't look that great old and wrinkly.....

Lisa said...

Love it!! Good post Nick. I need some of those swings in my house!

Janis said...

Nick, I must say that I think you are one of the funniest people I have met. Love the post.

I love Nicoles editorial comment as well. Sometime men get the months and years mixed up. :)

Anonymous said...

i don't think you can wear garments with that dress Nicole. and wow nick! you sure get really skinny in the future. sickly skinny!

gnomeswife77 said...

Wow, the Morton's have such a great marriage and really know how to make their children slaves. The Ropers should learn a few of their tricks.

Good Post Nick. And I love seeing Nicole commenting on her own page. So funny! :)

Natalie Que said...

Nick again, what a treat!

This is great, this is how it should be, swinging in the garage. Had Pop Pop thought of this we could have spent a lot more quality time with him while he worked on his cars or other projects.

My favorite part of the pic is the background. Six different diaper boxes, toys, bike trailers. Looks like kid central!