Hayden has really outgrown the terrible two's in many ways. She is growing up. She is helpful (sometimes, if she is in the right mood) and sweet (again, sometimes, if she is in the right mood. She can go from sweet to not so much in about 0 seconds flat!
Here she is reading to me, watch out when Hallie messes with her though. The video is kind of long. If you are not a member of my family, I totally understand if you only watch the first part. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Cute video...she is funny how quickly her temperment changes! She is a doll though...
Ok I am laughing so hard about that face she makes when she was mad. Hilarious!
Ha ha that is the hayden I remember! I love how fast she gets mad and then right back to reading and being calm! Oh I miss those girls and the boy!
That was freaking hilarious. She is quite the character.
Cutness all around! I haven't kept up with reading your blog lately but I'm now officially caught up so don't blog for like a week so I can feel good about myself for awhile.
Yea, that's how Autumn is. I pray that someday she will grow out of that!! I can not believe how much Jaxton is growing!!! WOW!
Thats hilarious. You will never have to worry about her when she get's older. She will stand for what she believes.
Hilarious. Reminds me of someone else I know... she's got that look in her eyes!!
Just watched this again... still funny
yep, still funny. Have you shown it to her since then?
Yeah, she thinks it is pretty funny.
Post a Comment