Thursday, November 20, 2008

To The Four People Who Still Read This Blog

Because my other blog continues to grow in size and I would like to keep my personal life private, I have decided to make this blog private. I hate to do this because I know it makes it harder for you all to read it as it won't be updated on Google Reader, but I just don't really want to make my family life available for all of the readers of my other blog.

I will be making it private tomorrow, so please email me to get permission to view this blog. I still want all of my friends and family to be able to see the crazy antics that the kids (Hayden) are up to!

21 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

I can't believe my own sister is going private when all I do is MAKE FUN of private blogs constantly! Don't become one of them! :)

You are just going to have to tell me every time you update your blog beacuse I never remember to look.

Melissa said...

I am SO sad!!!! But totally understanding!!!! Keep us on the list!

Englishfam said...

Not sure if you have my email...I think you do. Leave me a comment on my blog and I will give it to you if You don't have it already.Thanks!

Amy said...

Nicole - I still want to read your blog! Please add me to your list. amyjlew@gmail.com

Natalie Que said...

Is there no other way?? I'm with Kristine, we've all been ranting about how beyond ridiculous private blogs are...

Mel said...

carlmelwhiting@yahoo.com

Ashleigh said...

I still read it . . . when you post.

Anonymous said...

is that why you haven't blogged in a while? well keep me updated.

Sheri said...

I would love to be on your list---if that is ok.

Leslie said...

Hey, me too. I'm keeping up with your fam now as well. Do you know that there is a way to keep this blog from showing up when people click on your profile (thus also keeping them from knowing you have one). Just a thought. But either way, please add me to your list. leslieklienemann@hotmail.com

AnneMarie said...

I want to read!!! :) ammoses@gmail.com

Anne said...

Count me in. Do you have my email?

Anonymous said...

There are definitely more than 4 people who read this blog. I love it! Keep me on the list. kristilemus@comcast.net

Gibson Family said...

Well from the list of comments you can see that more than 4 people are reading your blog, I being one of those people. Please include me when you go private my email has not changed.

Thanks

Deb said...

what about those of us that don't know your email? I really like your blog by-the-way.
radinauz@yahoo.com

Mary said...

It would be fun to still be able to see your blog. mkwoodward@hotmail.com

Stacey said...

I'll send you my email via facebook!

gnomeswife77 said...

jacki@roperfam.com

Millar said...

laurieloumillar@hotmail.com.

Stacey said...

staceymangum@yahoo.com! Keep me informed!

Kristine L. said...

I just wasted a minute of my life logging into your blog only to realized that you haven't updated since November.

We want an update!
We want an update!
We want an update!