Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For The Aunties

So, I know this is way late, but my sister Katie will kill me if I don't put these pictures up. Halloween was really great this year. Most of the children loved it and we have way more candy then I know what to do with. We had about 15 trick-or-treaters. We usually get about 150 15 year old kids who are bussed into the neighborhood, not wearing a costume and do not say trick-or-treat. So, we didn't even give away all of the candy that the kids don't really like, let alone all of the candy that I bought.


Hallie was a princess. She did not enjoy the trick-or-treating at all. She just wanted to stay home and hand out the candy. She is a girl after my own heart. She just wants to be all grown up and at the ripe old age of 7 1/2, she really is much too mature for such silliness.


As you can see, she is still really into the posing.

Avery is also still very into the posing.

Avery was a pirate and she was a little trooper. She insisted on wearing her church shoes, but she never once complained that her feet hurt. She is already a big believer in beauty over pain.

Hayden was an adorable little witch, although you are just going to have to take my word for it. Unfortunately, when we went to take pictures pre tric-or-treating, the batteries of our camera were dead. By the time we were finally taking these pictures, she was not interested in doing anything except eating her candy.


Jaxton was the cutest little dinosaur ever! I bought his costume last year at an after Halloween clearance sale and I was so excited it still fit.


He definately knows what candy is and he LOVES it!




11 comments:

Mel said...

Cute kids! Did I mention I miss you on blogging. :)

Kristine L. said...

Seriously... I agree with Melanie. COME BACK TO US!

I love the kids costumes. Avery is a girl after MY own heart. haha...

That little boy of yours is sure a cutie. And I am glad he is already learning to be such a good sharer. Lucky you!

Kristine L. said...

Hold up... did you get new family pictures? And you say you never have anything to blog about... First of all, it is November 13 and Halloween was like two weeks ago and then you have new pictures you haven't even posted?! GET A MOVE ON! :)

Gaengy said...

Very cute. Yes Avery...well she is just like her aunt Kristine with the church shoes! I got to see them all but Jaxton! He looks so cute. Can't wait to see the new family pic!

Lisa said...

I love the fashion over pain comment. Hilarious! I guess that explains why my girls hate wearing church shoes. We lean more towards the comfort side in our house! I seriously don't even own a pair of high heels. Cute Halloween pics!

RufflesAndFringe said...

Kristine,

It isn't that I have nothing to blog about, I do. It is a time/motivation thing. I have several posts all planned. I MIGHT even post today, maybe as a special birthday treat to you. We did take new pictures and I am still working on editing them all and getting them ready, the ones on the side aren't working right yet and I was working on them, but then I had to go to bed. They will be coming soon.

Kate said...

Seriously, I am already going to kill you so you shouldn't have even bothered. Just kidding. They all look so cute...and seriosly turch shoes? Come on little Avery. Welcome back to blogging...stay awhile...

Mary said...

You kids are getting so big, you have double the kids that you did the last time we saw you guys! But I guess we do too. Can't wait to see the new pics of your family.

Melissa said...

Although I DO LOVE reading your family blogs and seeing all the fun pictures, I DO REALLY appreciate your frugal blog. So keep it all up woman!

Janis said...

What a darling dinosaur. We didn't see you at the ward halloween party, so I'm glad you posted these pictures. The girls look very cute too.

Natalie Que said...

So cute! I love all of their adorable costumes. Hallie probably wouldn't be so into the possing if you didn't let her watch ANTM or shove her into all of those child beauty queen contests you stage mother!