Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Bachelor

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately that have talked about how mad they are at the out come of the Bachelor, the T.V. show. I do have to admit that I watched the after the final roes and thought that it was some of the best T.V. out there. He picked one girl and asked her to marry him saying he would take care of her for the rest of there lives then six weeks later took the ring back and asked the other girl who he told to scram that he did love her and he wanted to have her back. I have to say that the girl that he dumped handled it pretty well. I thought that we would have some sort of crazy T.V. moment or something. The first girl how did you not know that something was going on. You were engaged to the guy, you would know that something was a miss. The second girl, are you so desperate that he dumped you and then you still wanted him so bad that you took him back after he did that to you. What is the world coming to. Desperate. I guess I cannot talk, Nicole dumped me a month before we were getting married and I still took her back. She begged for me to come back so I did. Just my thoughts. Your effeminate friend Nick

5 comments:

Gibson Family said...

I have no comment since I have no time to watch T.V. I have no idea what you are talking about. I just wanted to say welcome back and I hope I don't have to wait another 3+ months before you post again.

Lisa said...

I was wondering what all the hype was about the latest Bachelor. I heard there was tons of controversy about it, but didn't know the details. So the girl that was rejected the first time took him back? Wow!

gnomeswife77 said...

Wow Nick. I wouldn't pin you as a bachelor type. It's cool though. Thanks for updating your blog. It has been FOREVER!

Stacey said...

I totally agree. Which is wierd that I would even know what you're talking about because I've never watched a second of the Bachelor but I was fliping channels right when he was dumping the first girl and I was like "What is this" and watched the rest....crazy! Glad you guys are blogging again!

Natalie Que said...

Sad I missed this! Hopefully we get it here in Oz in the next 4 years {I say this because they have "The Swan" running now, pathetic.}