Poor Hayden got a bloody nose from falling off of the tramploline. I thought Aunt Nat would especially appreciate this one, as this is what she looked like most of the winter months growing up. The last time I saw her with a cold she was still using the rolled t.p. trick!
Jaxton looks like such a little man! He is getting big so fast. He is really noisy. Checking his heartrate is getting harder because he is so wiggly and loud. He grabs the stethoscope out of my ears. We went to the cardiologist today. He is still doing well. The doctor upped his medication and said that he will need an echo cardiogram in two months, but he is otherwise doing great.
Attack of the killer spider! Avery has some sort of bug bite and her poor cheek is so swollen. The picture doesn't do it justice. It looks like she has about four grapes in her cheek! Hallie and Avery are convinced a tarantula or some other kind of deadly spider has bitten her. They are always coming inside telling me about the "deadly" spiders they find outside.

Family Night Fun!
I guess our dress code for FHE has really gotten relaxed.

5 comments:
This is a great post, especially since you forgot about the fun until you reviewed the pictures!
Jaxton has sure changed since I saw him last, poor Avery...and I loved the bare butt at the piano!
Cute, that is so fun. Hope Avery's cheek goes down and that you catch that nasty spider. I am glad to see Hayden following in my footsteps.
Haha, this post made me laugh so hard. Especially the dress code at FHE part. Where did her clothes disappear to? You had better santanize (as Katie would say) that piano bench! Jax is getting so big! He will be a man before I see him next. Miss you guys!
Love the dress code! You guys are awesome! Glad all si well!!
Post a Comment