Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby's New Hat

I guess it is Jaxton's turn for some blogging. There is just something about hats on babies, so cute! It was finally cold enough here for Jaxton to wear his hat. I thought winter was finally here, but, it is supposed to be 70 degrees again here today, what a weird November.


4 comments:

The Baker said...

Very Cute. we live in Vegas and it is sooo hot still, like high of 84 each day. It is driving me crazy because all I have that fit my kids are winter clothes. I love Sacramento area...I wish we could move there so bad!

Ashleigh said...

I''m jealous of other people's babies in hats. Both mine girls had too much hair that they looked funny in hats with no hair. He looks cute.

Newman Family said...

He's so cute. I love hats on babies!! It's all fun and games until they learn how to pull them off!! Yes, I will be in EG for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure though. It all depends on Mark's schedule. I will probably be there when you are here!!
Meg

Gaengy said...

Looks like he takes after his aunts Katie and Hannah. They both look so cute in hats. Katie tried to find one for me in Portland, I looked terrible in them all! Jaxton looks so cute, and I love the sleeping pics too. There is nothing cuter than a sleeping baby I agree!