First of all let me say that I now realize that I do not know how to pose in a picture by myself. I rarely take a picture by myself and apparently I have forgotten how to do so. I feel stupid and don't know how to hold my head or my body or anything. I guess I am never going to have that career as a model after all.

I have been waiting to post a picture of my new hairdo, for a day that I like how my hair looks. Apparently that day is not coming though, so here it is.
I have been waiting to post a picture of my new hairdo, for a day that I like how my hair looks. Apparently that day is not coming though, so here it is.
I got my hair cut by my mom's stylist while I was staying with her. Since then I have re-cut it several times. I cut a couple of inches off of the back to give it more of an a-line and I have "fixed" the bangs a bunch of times. I think I have a sickness. I am like those crazy people who keep getting plastic surgery and can't stop themselves. Oh my gosh, I am the crazy "Cat Woman" that they frequently feature on Entertainment Tonight.
Anyways, I had a lot of dead hair that needed to be cut off, so my hair does feel much better. And I like that my hair is still long enough to put into a ponytail. Other than that, there isn't much that I like about it. I thought that I just needed some time to get adjusted to it. I have had time and I still hate it. I feel like I have the same hairstlye I had in 9th grade.
I am really tempted to chop it all off though. It is taking great restraint on my part not to do so. Maybe when the bangs grow out a little I will like it more. For now I have promised myself that I will not touch a pair of scissors and will just leave it alone.
I am really tempted to chop it all off though. It is taking great restraint on my part not to do so. Maybe when the bangs grow out a little I will like it more. For now I have promised myself that I will not touch a pair of scissors and will just leave it alone.

9 comments:
I like it! I think you should leave it alone!
I totally love it! I don't know what you are talking about? I am self concious of mine too. Especially when people first see you. Oh you cut your hair, it's cute, do you like it? Does Carl like it? Sometimes I don't know how to take it!! I just think some people love it and some don't. I think it is super cute on you.
I think it looks great. Other than the bangs it looks like it is pretty much the same as the last time I saw you so I don't know why you aren't happy with it. I like the bangs, they are really cute. Love it!
I think it looks great! I had to lol at your "cat woman" comment. That is hilarious. If you feel the urge to get the scissors out again, just call me-- my hair needs all the help it can get. Yours looks fabulous!
You are too funny. The girls need to hide the scizzors from you! Seriously everytime I have seen you in the past couple of weeks your hair is a little different every time and I say did you cut your hair again and you say yes, I had these hairs or bangs that were really bugging me! I think it looks great on you!
Nicole, you are gorgeous!! Your hair is darling, and it always looks great- really. And are you saying that YOU are the one cutting your hair after the fact? Wow.
I just went to the hairdresser last week and she did a great job but then when she was almost done she grabbed some hair in front and gave me bangs! She didn't even ask. I was so mad. I hate hair in my face. So now I have to grow it all out again. Grrr.
You are crazy!! I thought your hair looked great the day it got cut. I have never cut my hair. That is so scary!! You can come cut my hair anytime. I'm starting to look like cousin it again. I'm always afraid to go get my hair cut because I walk out spending a few hundred dollars. I hate having thick hair. It stinks!
Meg
I think you're HOT! And it amazes me how many different hairstyles you can have and you look GREAT in them all. Oh how I wish!
your hair always looks good. but i do like this cut. i know what your saying about wanting to cut it all off. hang in there.
Post a Comment