My sister Kristine got married last week. Nick, Hallie, Avery and I made the trip out to Utah to be there. We had so much fun and the wedding was beautiful!
(This is not trick photography, there is a bit of a height difference between the two families.)
I thought this picture was so funny. Hallie was trying to get as close as possible without touching Kristine's dress. Avery had this same pose in all of the pictures. Poor thing, her eye was really bothering her (her injury doesn't allow her pupil to constrict all of the way, so her eye is really sensitive to light).
I didn't get many pictures of the reception, but it was really beautiful.
Me and my friend Heather who lived down the street from me growing up. Her mom Diane and my mom are best friends. All of my family, along with Heather and her sister Melanie, ended up at Diane's house after the reception. We had great times reminiscing about our old neighbors and fun stories of growing up. We stayed up laughing our heads off until 1:30 in the morning.
I had so much fun catching up with old friends and people that I haven't seen in years. I am so glad that we could be there. Kristine and Jordan are great and we wish them all the best!

8 comments:
Thanks for the scrapping info. I am super sad we missed you guys out here too. We assumed you would be really busy with wedding and family stuff and I totally missed the fact that the reception was a thursday. Darn! We had a BLAST with you guys too a few weeks ago! You don't come acrosse friends as awesome as you guys!
So I didn't talk to you much at the reception, but I was just noticing in these pictures how cute you looked. I love your sliming black dress and your cute boots. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it!
You did look fantastic at the reception!! Who took that picture of us? I seriously had so much fun that night, although I was hating it the next morning when Carter of course woke up at 6:45. GRRR. But then I thought of you and Avery being awake at 5:30 and felt a little better. :) You Gildea girls need to come around more often, we love it!
Heather, Nick took that picture. I didn't even know he was taking it. Luckily for me, Avery was still on California time, so she didn't wake up until about 7:30 Utah time, and by that time Nick was up so I got to sleep in for a while longer. I wish we could get together more often because that was so fun!
Cute post, that really was such a fun trip and I am serious about getting a Tenney/Gildea vacation going here. How fun would that be. I am insiting on Valley Center Playhouse and after that we can do whatever.
Looks like a very fun trip! I am glad Nick got to go with you, I know at one point you told me he was planning on staying home with the little ones. Great pictures!
Enjoyed your post, Nick got some cute pictures. I am glad he was on the ball. We had a great time being together. Thanks for all your help.
Good times. That was a fun day I don't think I went to bed before 3 AM any of the days after you and Katie arrived. You are the true night owl. Missing you guys!
Post a Comment